Have a brilliant day out
Godstone Farm is the perfect place to bring your group of excited children (not to mention teachers and parents) to learn about the animals, experience the sights, smells and sounds on the farm and have a brilliant day out! Whether you are situated in Surrey, Sussex, or Kent, we are in the perfect location.
Your educational nursery visits are self-guided, and your group leader will be informed of all relevant information for the day.
Enjoy an action packed visit with us
Godstone Farm has over 500 animals, including horses, donkeys, pigs, cows, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, ducks, chinchillas, chipmunks, lizards, snakes and more. We have substantial outside play areas, sandpits and ride on toys, plus indoor soft play — enough to keep everyone entertained on a visit!
Nursery Group Information
- Coach Park
- Toilets & Hand washing
- Designated Picnic Barn for lunch
- First Aid
- Catering outlets
- Gift Shop
Some teachers prefer to avoid the Gift Shop, and we understand why! So, we have designed a range of farm-themed goody bags. With prices starting from only £1.50, there is an option to suit the smallest of pockets. You can select which bags you would like on the booking form. Contents can be tailored to suit your individual age groups and requirements; please call to discuss tailor-made bags.
If your guests are arriving individually, it is essential you know who is coming and add their names to the group list. If no guest list is provided, the group will be asked to wait at admissions until the whole group has arrived.
Please ensure a member of your team is available to inform your guests of the picnic barn allocated to you and the time of your tractor ride. On busy days, missed tractor rides may not be able to be re-booked.
- Group rates apply for a minimum group size of 20 children. Groups with less than 20 will be required to pay the minimum of 20 children. Allowances are made for groups with disabilities, please mention this at the time of booking.
- Children are payable aged 1+, children under one are free of charge.
- Price includes one free adult per child. Teachers, class assistants, adult helpers etc. will be included in your total number of adults. Additional adults are chargeable at £7.74 per person.
- Children and adults with Annual Passes are not exempt from group admission fees and must be included in your total number of children.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- No deposit required.
- Payment is required 10 working days in advance.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If payment is not received in full 10 working days before the visit, an additional 10% charge will be added to your invoice.
- If you will not be arriving together we will also require a group list ahead of your visit. Should we not receive your group list; visitors will be asked to wait at admissions until the whole group has arrived.
- Opening times are 10am-6pm in high season. Suggested time of arrival is from 9.45am.
- Activities are subject to availability and will continue in most weathers.
- *Hog’stacle Course is available between Easter and October due to ground conditions, a time will be given to you on arrival and is part of your free time afternoon.
- Nursery bookings include the hire of a picnic barn.
- The picnic barn is allocated on the number of children attending. Adults and parents cannot be guaranteed a seat in the picnic barn.
- Nursery visits do not include the Indoor Playbarn & Wiglet’s Play Village.