Fantastic school trips
With extensive experience, Godstone Farm opened its doors as an educational farm for school visits over 40 years ago. Over the years, it has developed into the farm you see today.
With all this experience, we guarantee to deliver fantastic learning experiences for your school trips. We aim to ensure everyone, including children, teachers and helpers, will thoroughly enjoy their school visit, whether you live in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or beyond.
Structured school program
Our schools program has been designed to complement Reception and Key Stage 1 subjects that are covered in the classroom, mixed-in with fun experiences. Please note that the structured schools program is not suitable for nursery aged children.
Help with transport?
Get in touch with our recommended coach operators to help plan your trip, AND, take advantage of discounted rates!
Safeguard Coaches – www.safeguardcoaches.co.uk or call them on 01483 561103.
Farnham Coaches – www.farnhamcoaches.co.uk or call them on 01252 724010.
Turbostyle Coaches – www.turbostylecoaches.co.uk or call them on 01342 719900
Mention “Godstone Farm Discount” when you make your booking.
Farm-themed goody bags
Godstone Farm understands that some teachers prefer to avoid the Gift Shop (we know why!) so we have designed a range of farm-themed goody bags. With prices starting from only £1.50, there is an option to suit the smallest of pockets.
Our competitive rates for 2020 are £8.76 per child (£7.30 exc VAT), which includes one free adult per five children. Call the team to let us know you are coming. Please note any children visiting with you during your pre-visit assessment will be asked to pay the regular admission fee.
- Group rates apply for a minimum group size of 20 children. Groups with less than 20 will be required to pay the minimum of 20 children. Allowances are made for groups with disabilities, please mention this at the time of booking.
- Children are payable aged 1+, children under one are free of charge.
- Price includes one free adult per five children. Teachers, class assistants, adult helpers etc. will be included in your total number of adults. Additional adults are chargeable at £7.74 per person.
- Children and adults with Annual Passes are not exempt from group admission fees and must be included in your total number of children.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- No deposit required.
- Invoices will be raised ahead of your visit, and payment is required 10 working days before your visit.
- Payment must be made before visiting the farm.
- If you will not be arriving together we will also require a group list ahead of your visit. Should we not receive your group list; visitors will be asked to wait at admissions until the whole group has arrived.
- Opening times are 10am-6pm in high season. Suggested time of arrival is from 9.45am, if you arrive earlier you may need to wait for your schools team member. Activities to start by 10.30am, your arrival time will determine the activities booked.
- Activities are subject to availability and will continue in most weathers.
- *Hog’stacle Course is available between Easter and October due to ground conditions, a time will be given to you on arrival and is part of your free time afternoon.
- School bookings include the hire of a picnic barn.
- The picnic barn is allocated on the number of children attending. Adults and parents cannot be guaranteed a seat in the picnic barn.
- Schools visits do not include the Indoor Playbarn & Wiglet’s Play Village.
- Pond Dipping is classed as 2 activities due to the time it takes to complete this task.
Payment is required 10 working days before your visit. Once a booking has been created, an invoice is then raised with details on how to pay. We do accept card payments, cheques or a bank transfer. If payment hasn’t been received 10 working days before the visit, a 10% charge will be added to the invoice.