SEND visits for those with additional needs at our farm in the beautiful Surrey countryside
Arrange your self-guided visits today
With over 40 years of experience, Godstone Farm guarantees to offer a fun-filled and educational day out.
Since opening its doors as an educational farm for school children, we have developed into the farm you see today.
With active learning through wholesome fun, you can anticipate unique SEND visits in Surrey for people living in the surrounding areas of Sussex and Kent.
The perfect learning experience
With all these years behind us delivering fantastic learning experiences, we are sure everyone, including children, teachers, and helpers, will thoroughly enjoy their visit to Godstone Farm. With self-guided visits, you can organise the best learning experience to suit your specific needs.
- Provisional Booking: To make your provisional booking please call the team on 01883 742546
- Confirm your booking: Send your completed booking form to email@example.com
- Confirmation: You will be sent a confirmation, please check this carefully and let us know of any discrepancies.
- FREE Pre-visit Assessment: Call the team to let us know you are coming. Please note any children visiting with you during your pre-visit assessment will be asked to pay the regular admission fee.
Play areas available
When arranging your SEND visits, bear in mind that our Playbarn and Wiglet’s Play Village are available for you to use throughout the day at your leisure. Please go into these areas in small groups as members of the general public will also be using them.
- Children are payable aged 1+, children under one are free of charge.
- Price includes one free per child. Teachers, class assistants, adult helpers etc. will be included in your total number of adults. Additional adults are chargeable at £7.74 per person.
- Children and adults with Annual Passes are not exempt from group admission fees and must be included in your total number of children.
- Bookings must be made in advance by calling 01883 742546.
- No deposit required.
- Invoices will be raised on the day for you to take away or pay in the gift shop.
- Payment can be made in one lump sum in the gift shop. Individual payment is not available.
- You can take an invoice away with you, whereupon payment will be due two weeks after the date of the visit. If payment is not received in full within those two weeks, an additional 10% charge will be added to your invoice.
- If you will not be arriving together we will also require a group list ahead of your visit. Should we not receive your group list; visitors will be asked to wait at admissions until the whole group has arrived.
- Opening times are 10am-6pm in high season. Suggested time of arrival is from 9.45am, if you arrive earlier you may need to wait for your farm host. Activities to start by 10.30am, your arrival time will determine the activities booked.
- Activities are subject to availability and will continue in most weathers.
- *Hog’stacle Course is available between Easter and October due to ground conditions, a time will be given to you on arrival and is part of your free time afternoon.
- Tractor Rides are for the children, maximum of 30 children per ride with a maximum of 2 teachers.
- Tractor Times will be allocated on a first come basis when you arrive.
- SEND groups include various activities, please check at time of booking.
- The picnic barn is allocated on the number of children attending. Adults/carers and parents cannot be guaranteed a seat in the picnic barn.
Payment can be made in advance by requesting an invoice on the above email address a week before (to allow for alterations to your numbers).
On the day – cash, card or cheque accepted. If paying by cheque please make payable to Godstone Farm Limited. Please note we will not accept multiple cheques.