**PLEASE NOTE we are currently unable to run parties due to COVID-19 operating restrictions. Talk to us about future dates but currently we are unsure when we may be able to host parties again**
A birthday party to remember!
You can arrange your children’s birthday party at our exclusive, private picnic barn. Based in Surrey, Godstone Farm offers great value prices from £13.40 per child.
We will make the process as stress-free as possible for you. Our booking form, guest list and invitations are all easily downloadable for your convenience.
You can just relax and enjoy the party!
On the day of your party
On arrival at Godstone Farm, please check in at the gift shop to arrange the timings of your party and we will show you to the area your party will be hosted.
- When arranging the timing for your party, you will be asked what time you would like your food delivered.
- For birthday parties — food will be delivered to your picnic barn. Please ensure your guests are in the barn on time.
Add on Items
|Hot or cold picnic box||£5.25 each|
|Party bags||£4.25 each|
|Ice-cream tub||£2.25 each|
|Ice lolly||£2 each|
|Animal feed||£0.80 each|
|Animal mask||£1 each|
|Tractor ride||£1.20 each|
|Additional adult entry||£7.74 each|
|Private Wiglets session 10am — 11 am||£165|
Easy access and booking
Once you have made your provisional private picnic barn booking at Godstone Farm, you can book over the phone and pay your deposit.
The complete booking form can be emailed back to us to email@example.com, and you can expect a confirmation email as soon as possible.
We will require your final guest list one week before the party, and we ask you to leave off your guest list anyone (i.e. siblings, additional adults) you do not wish to pay for, these guests will be charged the regular entrance fee on arrival.
- Parties are a minimum of 8 children, parties with under 8 will be charged for 8 children.
- Party prices are for children aged 1+.
- Additional adults will be charged at £7.74 per adult when paid for as a part of the party. Additional guests paying for themselves on arrival will be subject to regular farm entry fees.
- Siblings will be included in the total number of children. If you do not wish to pay for siblings please ensure you leave them off of your guest list. Inform the team there will be additional children and we will ask parents to pay for them on admission.
- Guests with annual passes – Annual pass holders attending a Pic ‘n’ Mix Party may attend free after the minimum of 8 children has been paid for. Annual pass holders attending a Farmyard party are subject to the full party fee due to items and activities included in the party.
- Guest lists must include the names of adults and children, please indicate if they are an adult or a child – template available to download from the website.
- Food allergies must be stated in the guest list. Some items are ordered in especially so may not be available if not pre-ordered.
- A £50 non-refundable deposit will be required on booking. Four weeks notice is required to change the date of your party without charge.
- Any changes to your party options must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full payment of the party is required 24 hours before. A 10% additional charge will be applied to any final bill not paid within this time frame.
- Payment must be made in one lump sum. Multiple payments will not be accepted.
- Changes to the party (excluding the date) can be made up to 48 hours prior.
- Food cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours before. Cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged.
- Use of the indoor soft play is included in your party however please note the Playbarn runs half an hour timed sessions, tables cannot be reserved.
- Godstone Farm is predominantly an outside attraction, please come dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Party deals cannot be used in conjunction with another offer and no additional discounts will be added.
- Picnic barns are allocated on the number of children attending. Parents cannot be guaranteed a seat in the picnic barn.
- Godstone Farm reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time.
- Godstone farm reserve the right to refuse entry, anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.