**As we continue to monitor the progress of the roadmap out of lockdown, we will slowly reopen areas of the farm in line with restrictions. At this time, we hope to reintroduce our Birthday Parties when we approach the final stage of the roadmap later this summer.**
Arrange your private party with us
For £26.95 per child, our cost-effective and all-inclusive private party option is a great way to be able to enjoy your day with a little help from one of our expert team members. Our children’s party hosts take away all the stress on the day, leaving you to enjoy the party with your family and friends.
With downloadable guestlist templates, and party invitations, you can plan your children’s party to the finest detail.
Tailored catering options
After all that partying, running around, exploring and having fun, your guests are sure to work up a healthy appetite! Children’s picnic lunch-boxes are included with an All-inclusive Party or After School Party and are an optional ‘add on’ for a Pick ‘n’ Mix Party. If anyone in your party has a food allergy or specific dietary request, please talk to a member of staff in advance to discuss your requirements.
On arrival, please check in at the gift shop to arrange the timings of your party and we will show you to the area where your party will be hosted.
Add on Items
|Ice-cream tub||£2.25 each|
|Ice lolly||£2 each|
|Animal feed||£0.80 each|
|Animal mask||£1.00 each|
|Additional adult entry||£9.25 each|
Birthday party availability
A £50 deposit is required at the time of booking, and the remaining balance is due 10 working days before the party. Once payment has been made, a booking confirmation will be sent to you and your guest list will need to be confirmed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parties are a minimum of 8 children, parties with under 8 will be charged for 8 children.
- Party prices are for children aged 1+.
- Additional adults will be charged at £9.25 per adult when paid for as a part of the party. Additional guests paying for themselves on arrival will be subject to regular farm entry fees.
- Siblings will be included in the total number of children. If you do not wish to pay for siblings please ensure you leave them off of your guest list. Inform the team there will be additional children and we will ask parents to pay for them on admission.
- Guests with annual passes – Annual pass holders attending a Pic ‘n’ Mix Party may attend free after the minimum of 8 children has been paid for. Annual pass holders attending an All-inclusive party are subject to the full party fee due to items and activities included in the party.
- Guest lists must include the names of adults and children, please indicate if they are an adult or a child – a template will be available.
- Food allergies must be stated in the guest list. Some items are ordered in especially so may not be available if not pre-ordered.
- A £50 non-refundable deposit will be required on booking. Four weeks notice is required to change the date of your party without charge.
- Any changes to your party options must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Full payment of the party is required 10 working days before the visit. A 10% additional charge will be applied to any final bill not paid within this time frame.
- Once full payment has been received, your Birthday Party Package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Birthday Party tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If a member of your party is unable to attend, as per our terms and conditions, tickets are non-refundable.
- Payment must be made in one lump sum. Multiple payments will not be accepted.
- Changes to the party cannot be made once full payment has been received 10 working days before visit.
- Food cancellations must be made no later than 10 working days before visit. Cancellations less that 10 working days before visit will be charged.
- Use of the indoor soft play is included in your party however please note the Playbarn runs half an hour timed sessions, tables cannot be reserved.
- Godstone Farm is predominantly an outside attraction, please come dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Party deals cannot be used in conjunction with another offer and no additional discounts will be added.
- Picnic barns are allocated on the number of children attending. Parents cannot be guaranteed a seat in the picnic barn.
- Godstone Farm reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time.
- Godstone farm reserve the right to refuse entry, anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.