The perfect after-school birthday celebration
If you are looking to book an after-school party for your child, what better way to celebrate than at Godstone Farm.
With a comprehensive range of activities to arrange, we guarantee children will have an amazing time. After school parties run April to September, term time only, from 4 to 5.30pm.
At just £11.20 per child, our after-school party is a fantastic way to be able to celebrate a birthday with friends after school!
Call the team at Godstone Farm to check availability and to book a unique after-school birthday celebration!
A £50 deposit will be required at the time of booking, and the remaining balance is expected to be paid 24 hours before the party. Once you have made your provisional booking over the phone and paid your deposit, download the booking form, complete and email to email@example.com.
Add on Items
|Ice-cream tub||£2.25 each|
|Ice lolly||£2 each|
|Animal feed||£0.80 each|
|Animal mask||£1.00 each|
|Tractor ride||£1.20 each|
|Additional adult entry||£3.00 each|
Daring and fun activities
Based in the stunning countryside of Surrey, Godstone Farm has a great location, allowing people from Kent and Sussex to visit us easily. With a huge outdoor play area, we are proud to provide a challenge for all ages. Sandpits, climbing frames, swings and slides, all provide daring and fun activities for both older and younger siblings and friends.
- Parties are a minimum of 8 children, parties with under 8 will be charged for 8 children.
- Party prices are for children aged 1+.
- Additional adults will be charged at £3 per adult for an after school party.
- Siblings will be included in the total number of children. If you do not wish to pay for siblings please ensure you leave them off of your guest list. Inform the team there will be additional children and we will ask parents to pay for them on admission.
- Guests with annual passes – Annual pass holders attending a Pic and Mix Party or After School Party may attend free after the minimum of 8 children has been paid for. Annual pass holders attending an All-inclusive party are subject to the full party fee due to items and activities included in the party.
- Guest lists must include the names of adults and children, please indicate if they are an adult or a child – template available to download from the website.
- Food allergies must be stated in the guest list. Some items are ordered in especially so may not be available if not pre-ordered.
- A £50 non-refundable deposit will be required on booking. Four weeks’ notice is required to change the date of your party without charge.
- Any changes to your party options must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full payment of the party is required 24 hours before. A 10% additional charge will be applied to any final bill not paid within this time frame.
- Payment must be made in one lump sum. Multiple payments will not be accepted.
- Changes to the party (excluding the date) can be made up to 24 hours prior.
- Food cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours before. Cancellations less than 48 hours will be charged.
- Use of the indoor soft play is included in your party however please note the Playbarn runs half an hour timed sessions, tables cannot be reserved.
- Godstone Farm is predominantly an outside attraction, please come dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Party deals cannot be used in conjunction with another offer and no additional discounts will be added.
- Picnic barns are allocated on the number of children attending. Parents cannot be guaranteed a seat in the picnic barn.
- Godstone Farm reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time.
- Godstone farm reserve the right to refuse entry, anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.