Arrange your end of term outing
Godstone Farm in Surrey is perfect for fun day visits from neighboring Sussex and Kent.
You can arrange your end of term outings and make unique memories that won’t be forgotten in a hurry. If you are looking for a fun day visit with your school or nursery children, then look no further than this great option in the heart of the countryside.
Emphasis on having fun
Fun day visits have been designed for groups to attend the farm for an exciting day out with the emphasis on having fun. There is lots of educational signage to help children learn about the animals as you head around the farm with your group. Make full use of the GIANT adventure playground during your visit, perfect for the children to run around in before you get back on the coach.
- Provisional Booking: To make your provisional booking please call the team on 01883 742546
- Confirm your booking: Send your completed booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation: You will be sent a confirmation, please check this carefully and let us know of any discrepancies.
- FREE Pre-visit Assessment: Call the team to let us know you are coming. Please note any children visiting with you during your pre-visit assessment will be asked to pay the regular admission fee.
- £7.74 per child (£6.45 exc vat) – includes one free adult per child
- Minimum of 20 children
- Extra adults charged also at £7.74 each
- Group rates apply for a minimum group size of 20 children. Groups with less than 20 will be required to pay the minimum of 20 children. Allowances are made for groups with disabilities, please mention this at the time of booking.
- Children are payable aged 1+, children under one are free of charge.
- Price includes one free adult per child. Teachers, class assistants, adult helpers etc. will be included in your total number of adults. Additional adults are chargeable at £7.74 per person.
- Children and adults with Annual Passes are not exempt from group admission fees and must be included in your total number of children.
- Bookings must be made in advance by calling 01883 742546.
- No deposit required.
- Invoices will be raised on the day for you to take away or pay in the gift shop.
- Payment can be made in one lump sum in the gift shop. Individual payment is not available.
- You can take an invoice away with you, whereupon payment will be due two weeks after the date of the visit. If payment is not received in full within those two weeks, an additional 10% charge will be added to your invoice.
- If you will not be arriving together we will also require a group list ahead of your visit. Should we not receive your group list; visitors will be asked to wait at admissions until the whole group has arrived.
- Opening times are 10am-6pm in high season. Suggested time of arrival is from 9.45am, if you arrive earlier you may need to wait for your schools team member.
- Fun day visits are available Monday to Friday term time only.
- No picnic barn will be allocated for Fun Day visits.
- All extras within the farm are chargeable, such as, but not limited to, tractor rides.
Payment can be made in advance by requesting an invoice on the above email address a week before (to allow for alterations to your numbers).
On the day – cash, card or cheque accepted. If paying by cheque please make payable to Godstone Farm Limited. Please note we will not accept multiple cheques.