Like for many, the last 18 months has presented a number of challenges and uncertainty. At Godstone Farm, the health and safety of our guests, staff and community is of the highest priority, therefore we have continued to monitor the latest advice and guidance from the government, and introduce enhanced measures across the farm.
Following the latest announcement on the easing of restrictions this summer, we have made the decision to continue to operate with these enhanced measures over the summer holidays and will continue to monitor the latest updates and guidance from the government. Therefore we will continue:
- To operate with a limited capacity, which will require our guests pre-book their tickets via the Godstone Farm website. Tickets are valid for the day, therefore you are welcome to arrive anytime from 9.30am on the day of your visit.
- To operate timed sessions with limited capacity for our Indoor Playbarn. This enables us to continue to complete regular cleaning of the area between each session. Please ensure to book a ‘Playbarn Inclusive Ticket’ for a timed session within the Indoor Playbarn.
- To operate with our enhanced cleaning regimes throughout the Farm, this includes extra attention being paid in the toilets, and other touch points around the site. Because of the nature of our attraction we have always had stringent measures in place to disinfect railings and surfaces and these high standards will continue, with increased frequency.
- In line with guidance, we ask all guests aged 16 years and over to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code on arrival to the farm. To reduce your wait time, we do recommend to have the app downloaded before joining the queue.
- To kindly ask guests to wear face masks within our Indoor Areas, including our Gift Shop, Animal Holding, Indoor Playbarn and Courtyard Kitchen.
- To only accept contactless payments at our outlets, including the Gift Shop, Courtyard Kitchen, Indoor Playbarn, Wiglet’s Snack Shed and Top Snack Shed.
- Where possible, we kindly ask guests to maintain social distancing when exploring the farm.
We would like to thank all our guests for their continued support during this time, and we look forward to welcoming you to Godstone Farm this summer. If you have any questions ahead of your visit this summer, please don’t hesitate to contact the Visitor Experience team via email (email@example.com).